Chai Point Franchise was founded in April 2010 and since then the brand has never looked back and now it has spread its wings in 8 cities with 100+ stores across them and had set a benchmark by selling more than 300,000 cups of tea every day and to become India’s biggest chai retailer chain and are committed to provide a perfectly brewed cup of Chai made with fresh and natural ingredients like Ginger, Eliachi and hand blended spices to offices and working professionals around the country.
In order to deliver a complete taste, Chai Point Franchise uses raw material from the best estates of Assam tested by their expert tea testers and also the chai served does not contain any added flavours because they believe in serving health along with taste in every sip their customer takes. Another service which Chai Point Franchise provides is called Garden to glass which provides the tea used in their cafe to their customers so that they could have the perfect taste and health even at their homes. For training their staff Chai Point Franchise has a partner Mountain Trail Academy (MTA) which trains their staff to serve their customers with a perfect cup of tea.
- The largest chai retail chain in the country.
- Has a strong leadership of Mr Amuleek Singh Bijral a graduate of Harvard University.
- Has its presence in more than 8 cities with more than 100 outlets across the country.
- All menu products are freshly prepared so no need for preservatives.
- Along with an endless variety of Chai’s, they also serve a great variety of made-for-chai snacks like multigrain biscuits, Mathri, cake rusk, Masala Peanuts, etc. too.
- The price remains the same in every outlet.
- Outlets could be customized using different themes as an when needed.
- The brand is expanding so if you want to open any other Chai Point Franchise outlet in the same city direct support from the company is provided.
- An annual increase of 15% in the profits annually.
- About 60 percent of the company’s revenue comes from retail stores, 30 percent from corporate service and 10 percent from the delivery business out of which Eighty-five percent of our revenue comes from the hot-and-cold chai sales and the rest from our ready to eat made for chai snacks.
- Same-store sales grew 33 percent year-on-year, and the delivery business is growing at 15-19 percent month-on-month with a spurt in weekend deliveries.
- The corporate business is growing 10 percent month-on-month.
- Chai Point Franchise provides trained staff and help during the training of the unskilled staff with the help of their academy.
To read about more Food and beverage Franchises click here.
Chai Point Franchise Requirements:
An Investment of 25-50 Lakh rupees along with 600-800 sq. feet area and of course some great entrepreneurship skills will also be required to open a Chai Point Franchise.
The question which comes to one’s mind is how good Chai Point Franchise actually is as an entrepreneur?
With the growing Industrialization and high living standards, people require cafes where they could drink their favourite beverage without risking their health and Chai Point has made it possible. Plus its a company selling tea so you could also have tie-ups from local stores and company offices where you could provide tea on monthly basis. With the help of e-learning and online certification from MTA, it helps to maintain quality and ensures continuous up-gradation of skills regularly. Also, the company is making a great progress in attracting Investors and has raised $12.5 million in funding from Fidelity and Saama Capital, and a few angels investors including Pramod Bhasin and DS Brar. So what are you waiting for? if you have the spirit to fly high, Chai Point Franchise awaits to join hands with you.